Press & Events
Contact us for any media, seminar, workshops, or coaching inquiries. You may use our contact form, and information below:
Knowledge & Action = Success, Inc.
P.O Box # 792
Valley Stream, NY 11582-0792
What articles did Lamont Holliday publish?
The following articles are affiliated with Lamont Holliday
1. Do you have what it takes to be a certified CS Technician? - by Lamont Holliday - Healthcare Purchasing News, January 2002 – Vol. 26 No.1, page: 50-51. www.hpnonline.com.
2. Finding missing links remains vital part of good CS performance. – by Lamont Holliday -Healthcare Purchasing News, March 2002 – Vol. 26 No 3, page: 36-39. www.hpnonline.com.
3. To succeed, CS department must keep an eye on finances. – by Karin Lillis (Interview with Lamont Holliday) – Healthcare Purchasing News, April 2002 – Vol 26 No. 4, page: 40-41. www.hpnonline.com.
4. CS: “gatekeepers” of infection control. – by Phil Reynolds (Interview with Lamont Holliday) – Healthcare Purchasing News, October 2002 - Vol. 26 No.10, page: 54-55. www.hpnonline.com.
5. Scope sterilization tough due to time constraints and complex devices. – by Karin Lillis (Interview with Lamont Holliday) – Healthcare Purchasing News, April 2003 - Vol. 27 No. 4, page: 58- 59. www.hpnonline.com.
6. The Power of TEAM & the Transformation of a Dream – “New” Central Service Certification Training Program at LaGuardia Community College (NYSACSP) New York Association of Central Service Professionals website October-December 2010. www.nycentralservice.org.
7. The Power of Team & the Transformation of a Dream – “New” Central Service Certification Training Program at LaGuardia Community College. – by Lamont Holliday – Healthcare Purchasing News, January 2011 - Vol. 35 No. 1. www.hpnonline.com.